The Collection Times will vary depending on your selected parcel courier service. Please use the following as a rough guide.
- DHL Air Express - Collections can normally be booked within a 3 hour window. The latest available "goods ready time" will be shown online during the booking process.
- DHL Air EuroPlus - Same day collections can usually be made so long as the booking is processed before midday and goods must be available until 5:30pm. For bookings made in advance the goods must be available from 9am to 5:30pm. We are unable to offer AM or PM collections.
- UPS Worldwide, Expedited & Standard - For most post codes we can book collections 2-5pm. Later collections are sometimes available.
- FedEx - This is the only service which is not collected by the selected carrier. We use City Link to make the collections. Bookings must be made by midday and goods be available 2-5pm.
- TNT - This is a business to business only. Collections can normally be booked same day providing the booking is made before midday and goods available 2-5pm.
Please note: Whilst we endeavour to arrange your collections as requested they are not guaranteed. Compensation is not given for failed collections.